Indoor Air Quality - Request A Service Call Today!
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air may be 2 to 5 times — and occasionally over 100 times — more polluted than outdoor air! Since we spend nearly 90% of our time indoors, this is especially disconcerting.
Our technicians at Harris Heat and Air are Indoor Air Quality Specialists. We are experts at pinpointing the causes of complex indoor air problems and designing custom solutions to solve the issue. Few things are more important than the air you breathe.
Our IAQ Services Address:
- Asthma and Allergies
- Respiratory Infections
- Structural Rotting
- Mold and Mildew
- Difficulty Sleeping and Breathing
HHAC Indoor Air Quality Solutions:
- Assess current indoor air quality conditions
- Identify indoor pollutants and contaminants
- Develop a plan to improve indoor air quality
- Reduce and/or remove the source of indoor air pollution
- Ensure proper ventilation and air filtration
- Implement indoor air quality control strategies
- Reduce and remove moisture
- Monitor the state of your indoor air quality
Leave indoor air quality solutions to the professionals. You don’t want to make the situation worse by stirring up even more contaminants, such as mold and asbestos. Breathe easier knowing that Harris Heating and Air can drastically improve the quality of the air in your home. Our goal is to provide unmatched service and support from the first phone call to the follow-up visit.
For professional, long-lasting indoor air quality solutions in the local area, fill out the form below and we'll bring the comfort to you.
Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, a whole-home air purification system that is both mercury-free and zero ozone compliant. The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air-conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent-pending, REME-LED™ technology.
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (Patent Pending)
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included)
Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award-winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for the whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial, and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander, and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.